Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting Ready for Sunday, February 28, 2010



Sermon for Sunday, February 28, 2010
“The Vow of Priority”

Set List for February 28, 2010

There Is No Greater Love
Doug Mickan
NA

I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
Martin Smith
From the CD “Cutting Edge “ by Delirious?

How He Loves
John Mark McMillan
From the CD “Church Music“ by David Crowder Band


This Sunday we begin a new series entitled “The Vow”. This series focuses a lot on marriage, but there is something for everyone to get out of the messages. Make plans to attend the next 4 weeks of this very special series.

Our music this week was picked out by Mary Ann Doggett who will also be our Worship Leader for this service. Take time to check out the songs by clicking the titles listed above. This is going to be an awesome time of worship, so come ready to sing out! Also, you won’t want to be late as Mary Ann will be opening with a song that I never thought I would have as part of a service : ) Now I’ve got you curious don’t I? I look forward to worshipping with you Sunday

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment